Kuksenok, O., Dayal, P., Bhattacharya, A., Yashin, V.V., Deb, D., Chen, I.C., Van Vliet, K.J., and Balazs, A.C., “Chemo-responsive, self-oscillating gels that undergo biomimetic communication,” Chem. Soc. Rev., 2013, DOI: 10.1039/C3CS35497K. Full Text PDF.
- Chemoenvironmental modulators of fluidity in the suspended biological cell
- High-throughput corrosion quantification in varied microenvironments
- Probing the Biomechanical Contribution of the Endothelium to Lymphocyte Migration
- Congratulations Bo on Receiving the NDSEG Fellowship!
- Chemomechanics of ionically conductive ceramics for electrical energy conversion and storage
- Van Vliet Group’s Will Herbert Featured on MIT News Office
- Congratulations Dr. Zeiger!!
- Onset of heterogeneity in culture-expanded bone marrow stromal cells