Kuksenok, O., Dayal, P., Bhattacharya, A., Yashin, V.V., Deb, D., Chen, I.C., Van Vliet, K.J., and Balazs, A.C., “Chemo-responsive, self-oscillating gels that undergo biomimetic communication,” Chem. Soc. Rev., 2013, DOI: 10.1039/C3CS35497K. Full Text PDF.
- Biophysically sorted mesenchymal stromal cells accelerate bone marrow repair.
- Biophysical markers of mesenchymal stromal cell multipotency identified.
- Effect of electrochemical charging on elastoplastic properties and fracture toughness of LiXCoO2
- Chemoenvironmental modulators of fluidity in the suspended biological cell
- High-throughput corrosion quantification in varied microenvironments
- Probing the Biomechanical Contribution of the Endothelium to Lymphocyte Migration
- Congratulations Bo on Receiving the NDSEG Fellowship!
- Chemomechanics of ionically conductive ceramics for electrical energy conversion and storage