Kuksenok, O., Dayal, P., Bhattacharya, A., Yashin, V.V., Deb, D., Chen, I.C., Van Vliet, K.J., and Balazs, A.C., “Chemo-responsive, self-oscillating gels that undergo biomimetic communication,” Chem. Soc. Rev., 2013, DOI: 10.1039/C3CS35497K. Full Text PDF.
- Why The Dish Makes A Difference: Quantitative Comparison of Polystyrene Culture Surfaces
- Chemo-responsive, self-oscillating gels that undergo biomimetic communication
- Congrats Alex Long!
- Thermodynamics of Water Confined in Porous Calcium-Silicate-Hydrates
- Congratulations Dr. Kalcioglu!!
- Directional cell migration in an extracellular pH gradient
- Mechanical Environment Modulates Biological Properties of Oligodendrocyte Progenitor Cells
- Macromolecular crowding directs extracellular matrix organization and mesenchymal stem cell behavior