Congrats to formerVan Vliet lab REU student Alex Long for tying for first place for the McKnight Prize in Biophysics/Computational Biology from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center on November 4, 2012!
- Effect of electrochemical charging on elastoplastic properties and fracture toughness of LiXCoO2
- Chemoenvironmental modulators of fluidity in the suspended biological cell
- High-throughput corrosion quantification in varied microenvironments
- Probing the Biomechanical Contribution of the Endothelium to Lymphocyte Migration
- Congratulations Bo on Receiving the NDSEG Fellowship!
- Chemomechanics of ionically conductive ceramics for electrical energy conversion and storage
- Van Vliet Group’s Will Herbert Featured on MIT News Office
- Congratulations Dr. Zeiger!!