Congrats to formerVan Vliet lab REU student Alex Long for tying for first place for the McKnight Prize in Biophysics/Computational Biology from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center on November 4, 2012!
- Why The Dish Makes A Difference: Quantitative Comparison of Polystyrene Culture Surfaces
- Chemo-responsive, self-oscillating gels that undergo biomimetic communication
- Congrats Alex Long!
- Thermodynamics of Water Confined in Porous Calcium-Silicate-Hydrates
- Congratulations Dr. Kalcioglu!!
- Directional cell migration in an extracellular pH gradient
- Mechanical Environment Modulates Biological Properties of Oligodendrocyte Progenitor Cells
- Macromolecular crowding directs extracellular matrix organization and mesenchymal stem cell behavior