Congrats to formerVan Vliet lab REU student Alex Long for tying for first place for the McKnight Prize in Biophysics/Computational Biology from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center on November 4, 2012!
- Chemomechanics of ionically conductive ceramics for electrical energy conversion and storage
- Van Vliet Group’s Will Herbert Featured on MIT News Office
- Congratulations Dr. Zeiger!!
- Onset of heterogeneity in culture-expanded bone marrow stromal cells
- Mechanical fluidity of fully suspended biological cells
- Oligodendrocyte precursor cells preferentially migrate toward acidic pH in a pH gradient.
- Quantifying cell-to-cell variation in power-law rheology
- The effect of microbial biofilms on corrosion