Congrats to formerVan Vliet lab REU student Alex Long for tying for first place for the McKnight Prize in Biophysics/Computational Biology from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center on November 4, 2012!
- Congratulations Pat on Receiving the Schmidt-MacArthur Fellowship
- MPC Faculty Highlight: Krystyn J. Van Vliet
- MIT News Article: Mimicking Brain Tissue
- MPC Article: Mechanically Stimulating Stem Cells
- MRS OnDemand: “Chemoenvironmental Modulators of Fluidity in the Suspended Biological Cell”
- Biophysically sorted mesenchymal stromal cells accelerate bone marrow repair.
- Biophysical markers of mesenchymal stromal cell multipotency identified.
- Effect of electrochemical charging on elastoplastic properties and fracture toughness of LiXCoO2