Paradise, R.K., Whitfield, M.J., Lauffenburger, D.A., and Van Vliet, K.J., “Directional cell migration in an extracellular pH gradient: A model study with an engineered cell line and primary microvascular endothelial cells”, Experimental Cell Research, 2012 (in press).
- Biophysically sorted mesenchymal stromal cells accelerate bone marrow repair.
- Biophysical markers of mesenchymal stromal cell multipotency identified.
- Effect of electrochemical charging on elastoplastic properties and fracture toughness of LiXCoO2
- Chemoenvironmental modulators of fluidity in the suspended biological cell
- High-throughput corrosion quantification in varied microenvironments
- Probing the Biomechanical Contribution of the Endothelium to Lymphocyte Migration
- Congratulations Bo on Receiving the NDSEG Fellowship!
- Chemomechanics of ionically conductive ceramics for electrical energy conversion and storage