Paradise, R.K., Whitfield, M.J., Lauffenburger, D.A., and Van Vliet, K.J., “Directional cell migration in an extracellular pH gradient: A model study with an engineered cell line and primary microvascular endothelial cells”, Experimental Cell Research, 2012 (in press).
- Congratulations Pat on Receiving the Schmidt-MacArthur Fellowship
- MPC Faculty Highlight: Krystyn J. Van Vliet
- MIT News Article: Mimicking Brain Tissue
- MPC Article: Mechanically Stimulating Stem Cells
- MRS OnDemand: “Chemoenvironmental Modulators of Fluidity in the Suspended Biological Cell”
- Biophysically sorted mesenchymal stromal cells accelerate bone marrow repair.
- Biophysical markers of mesenchymal stromal cell multipotency identified.
- Effect of electrochemical charging on elastoplastic properties and fracture toughness of LiXCoO2