Paradise, R.K., Whitfield, M.J., Lauffenburger, D.A., and Van Vliet, K.J., “Directional cell migration in an extracellular pH gradient: A model study with an engineered cell line and primary microvascular endothelial cells”, Experimental Cell Research, 2012 (in press).
- Congratulations Dr. Chen!!
- Effects of elevated temperature on the structure and properties of calcium-silicate-hydrate gels
- Why The Dish Makes A Difference: Quantitative Comparison of Polystyrene Culture Surfaces
- Chemo-responsive, self-oscillating gels that undergo biomimetic communication
- Congrats Alex Long!
- Thermodynamics of Water Confined in Porous Calcium-Silicate-Hydrates
- Congratulations Dr. Kalcioglu!!
- Directional cell migration in an extracellular pH gradient