Congrats to high school Van Vliet lab alumnus, Diana Mojahed, for winning First Place at the Massachusetts States Science & Engineering Fair held at MIT on May 4-5, 2012. Her project, “Identifying a Natural Alternative to Conventional Sunscreen” was selected by a panel of five experts in the field of biology for the top prize: the 2012 Infoscitex Foundation $5,000 Award.
- Biophysical markers of mesenchymal stromal cell multipotency identified.
- Effect of electrochemical charging on elastoplastic properties and fracture toughness of LiXCoO2
- Chemoenvironmental modulators of fluidity in the suspended biological cell
- High-throughput corrosion quantification in varied microenvironments
- Probing the Biomechanical Contribution of the Endothelium to Lymphocyte Migration
- Congratulations Bo on Receiving the NDSEG Fellowship!
- Chemomechanics of ionically conductive ceramics for electrical energy conversion and storage
- Van Vliet Group’s Will Herbert Featured on MIT News Office