Congrats to high school Van Vliet lab alumnus, Diana Mojahed, for winning First Place at the Massachusetts States Science & Engineering Fair held at MIT on May 4-5, 2012. Her project, “Identifying a Natural Alternative to Conventional Sunscreen” was selected by a panel of five experts in the field of biology for the top prize: the 2012 Infoscitex Foundation $5,000 Award.
- Why The Dish Makes A Difference: Quantitative Comparison of Polystyrene Culture Surfaces
- Chemo-responsive, self-oscillating gels that undergo biomimetic communication
- Congrats Alex Long!
- Thermodynamics of Water Confined in Porous Calcium-Silicate-Hydrates
- Congratulations Dr. Kalcioglu!!
- Directional cell migration in an extracellular pH gradient
- Mechanical Environment Modulates Biological Properties of Oligodendrocyte Progenitor Cells
- Macromolecular crowding directs extracellular matrix organization and mesenchymal stem cell behavior