Congrats to high school Van Vliet lab alumnus, Diana Mojahed, for winning First Place at the Massachusetts States Science & Engineering Fair held at MIT on May 4-5, 2012. Her project, “Identifying a Natural Alternative to Conventional Sunscreen” was selected by a panel of five experts in the field of biology for the top prize: the 2012 Infoscitex Foundation $5,000 Award.
- Congratulations Pat on Receiving the Schmidt-MacArthur Fellowship
- MPC Faculty Highlight: Krystyn J. Van Vliet
- MPC Article: Mimicking Brain Tissue
- MPC Article: Mechanically Stimulating Stem Cells
- MRS OnDemand: “Chemoenvironmental Modulators of Fluidity in the Suspended Biological Cell”
- Biophysically sorted mesenchymal stromal cells accelerate bone marrow repair.
- Biophysical markers of mesenchymal stromal cell multipotency identified.
- Effect of electrochemical charging on elastoplastic properties and fracture toughness of LiXCoO2