Dr. Mukul Kabir has recently been awarded the Ramanujan Fellowship (http://www.dst.gov.in/scientific-programme/ser-ramanujan.html) by the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. Congrats, Dr. Kabir!
- Chemoenvironmental modulators of fluidity in the suspended biological cell
- High-throughput corrosion quantification in varied microenvironments
- Probing the Biomechanical Contribution of the Endothelium to Lymphocyte Migration
- Congratulations Bo on Receiving the NDSEG Fellowship!
- Chemomechanics of ionically conductive ceramics for electrical energy conversion and storage
- Van Vliet Group’s Will Herbert Featured on MIT News Office
- Congratulations Dr. Zeiger!!
- Onset of heterogeneity in culture-expanded bone marrow stromal cells