Dr. Mukul Kabir has recently been awarded the Ramanujan Fellowship (http://www.dst.gov.in/scientific-programme/ser-ramanujan.html) by the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. Congrats, Dr. Kabir!
- MRS OnDemand: “Chemoenvironmental Modulators of Fluidity in the Suspended Biological Cell”
- Biophysically sorted mesenchymal stromal cells accelerate bone marrow repair.
- Biophysical markers of mesenchymal stromal cell multipotency identified.
- Effect of electrochemical charging on elastoplastic properties and fracture toughness of LiXCoO2
- Chemoenvironmental modulators of fluidity in the suspended biological cell
- High-throughput corrosion quantification in varied microenvironments
- Probing the Biomechanical Contribution of the Endothelium to Lymphocyte Migration
- Congratulations Bo on Receiving the NDSEG Fellowship!