Dr. Mukul Kabir has recently been awarded the Ramanujan Fellowship (http://www.dst.gov.in/scientific-programme/ser-ramanujan.html) by the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. Congrats, Dr. Kabir!
- Congratulations Dr. Chen!!
- Effects of elevated temperature on the structure and properties of calcium-silicate-hydrate gels
- Why The Dish Makes A Difference: Quantitative Comparison of Polystyrene Culture Surfaces
- Chemo-responsive, self-oscillating gels that undergo biomimetic communication
- Congrats Alex Long!
- Thermodynamics of Water Confined in Porous Calcium-Silicate-Hydrates
- Congratulations Dr. Kalcioglu!!
- Directional cell migration in an extracellular pH gradient