Kabir, M., and Van Vliet, K.J. “Reversible mechanism for spin crossover in transition-metal cyanides” Phys. Rev. B 85(054431), 2012. Full Text PDF
- Biophysically sorted mesenchymal stromal cells accelerate bone marrow repair.
- Biophysical markers of mesenchymal stromal cell multipotency identified.
- Effect of electrochemical charging on elastoplastic properties and fracture toughness of LiXCoO2
- Chemoenvironmental modulators of fluidity in the suspended biological cell
- High-throughput corrosion quantification in varied microenvironments
- Probing the Biomechanical Contribution of the Endothelium to Lymphocyte Migration
- Congratulations Bo on Receiving the NDSEG Fellowship!
- Chemomechanics of ionically conductive ceramics for electrical energy conversion and storage