Congrats to our newest PhD, Dr. Ranjani Paradise!
- Congratulations Bo on Receiving the NDSEG Fellowship!
- Chemomechanics of ionically conductive ceramics for electrical energy conversion and storage
- Van Vliet Group’s Will Herbert Featured on MIT News Office
- Congratulations Dr. Zeiger!!
- Onset of heterogeneity in culture-expanded bone marrow stromal cells
- Mechanical fluidity of fully suspended biological cells
- Oligodendrocyte precursor cells preferentially migrate toward acidic pH in a pH gradient.
- Quantifying cell-to-cell variation in power-law rheology