Congrats to our newest PhD, Dr. Ranjani Paradise!
- Biophysical markers of mesenchymal stromal cell multipotency identified.
- Effect of electrochemical charging on elastoplastic properties and fracture toughness of LiXCoO2
- Chemoenvironmental modulators of fluidity in the suspended biological cell
- High-throughput corrosion quantification in varied microenvironments
- Probing the Biomechanical Contribution of the Endothelium to Lymphocyte Migration
- Congratulations Bo on Receiving the NDSEG Fellowship!
- Chemomechanics of ionically conductive ceramics for electrical energy conversion and storage
- Van Vliet Group’s Will Herbert Featured on MIT News Office